Chiropractic Program for Students
Co-sponsored by Sherman College of Chiropractic
AutismOne Announces First-Ever Chiropractic Pediatric Continuing Education Credit Program with Emphasis on Autism!!\
Groundbreaking 24-hour credit continuing education program for chiropractors to serve children with autism comes to Chicagoland, May 2018!
24 Credit Hours, 3 Days, World’s Leading Experts, Innovative, Groundbreaking!
AutismOne is tremendously excited to announce an innovative program to help more children with autism and their families. Chiropractic practitioners are blazing new trails in pediatrics, neurology, neuroplasticity, and multisensory integration, pushing the understanding and possibilities of healing. This first-ever chiropractic pediatric CE program, with an emphasis on autism, will open the door to more chiropractors serving this precious group of children, taking the daunting fear out of this neurodevelopmental disorder and replacing it with optimism and hope for improved health, function, and quality of life.
Chiropractic fits well within the autism community’s mantra of “heal the body, don’t medicate the symptoms.” Chiropractic emphasizes the inherent recuperative power of the body to heal itself when it is free of nervous system interference and given the right conditions.
Led by Steve Tullius, DC, the Chiropractic Pediatric Continuing Education Credit Program will bring together the best information from the chiropractic and other healing communities to prepare the practicing chiropractor with up-to-the-minute information, confidence, and resources to help children with autism get better.
Dr. Ohm, chiropractor since 1981 and director of the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association since 2002 says, “This year’s AutismOne Conference will offer essential fundamentals in caring for children with these special needs. I encourage all chiropractors to expand their practices and offer their vital services to this growing population in such dire need.”
Professionals from other scientific disciplines are also welcome to attend.
Date: Thursday, May 24 through Saturday, May 26, 2018
Place: Westin Lombard Yorktown Center, Lombard, IL (25 minutes from Chicago O’Hare International Airport)
- Curriculum:The most innovative, creative chiropractic program to begin helping children along the entire autism spectrum, including autism, ADHD, OCD, and other associated illnesses.
- AutismOne Year-Round Chiropractic Pediatric Support:You are not alone. Join us on our private Facebook group to get the support you need. New information, continuing education or specific questions – we bring in the experts to support your needs.
- Access to the AutismOne 5-Day General Conference:The AutismOne general conference runs concurrently to the chiropractic program, May 23 – 27, providing you with 2 additional days of information and education.
- Resources: Navigating the autism landscape without a map is almost impossible. Our resource guide can help you take the guesswork out of finding trusted sources.
- Get Listed:The AutismOne.orgwebsite will provide your contact information under our “Find a Practitioner” listing.
- Meet & Greet: Thursday evening, May 24: Master of Ceremonies – Polly Tommey (producer of VAXXED).
Invited Guests: AutismOne’s CME faculty members and the chiropractic practitioners and students of the CE Program. Get involved in the conversation with the best and brightest autism medical professionals across a variety of scientific disciplines. Learn about the latest research, best practices, and begin building your own network of excellence. Enjoy delicious fare.
“A good workman is known by his tools.” ~ Proverbs.
Good, sharp tools at AutismOne:
Join us for 3 days of spectacular energy, learning the impossible from the leading minds in the chiropractic pediatric and autism medical community. Our children do get better given the proper care. Caring for children with autism is a skill that can be taught and learned. Don’t miss out on this first-ever, engaging, and empowering event. Sharpen your tools and get some new ones at the AutismOne Chiropractic Pediatric Continuing Education Credit Program with Emphasis on Autism. We’ll look forward to welcoming you in May!
Registration Fees (includes admittance to the AutismOne 2018 general conference presentations).